Guidelines for Authors
The manuscript should be structured as follows:
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
Instruction to Authors:
- Research Paper must be original Work and is not submitted elsewhere for publication.
- Assign a Corresponding Author that will act as on behalf of all co-authors and ensure that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately addressed.
- Manuscript must be typed in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5 (Kindly download sample template).
- Submit your paper in the form of Mircrosoft word format (.doc or .docx), if used latex, then send it PDF format.
- Submit your paper with signed Copyright Form and should be sent while submitting the paper to us.
- The manuscripts which are submitted with copyrights form only will be forwarded to review process.
- Redundant/Simultaneous publications are not strictly prohibited. Kindly do not submit paper for publication that is already under process in some other journal. This will be considered as a serious offence.
- Please strictly compliance with Research & Publication ethics.
- Zero Tolerance to Plagiarism: Avoid plagiarism and copied material.
- Strictly Follow RBIJMR Template for Paper submission (Refer RBIJMR Template).
- Manuscripts submitted without following proper guidelines will be rejected.